Triangle South Workforce Board

Adult & Dislocated Workers

How to Apply

Universal service is one of the key principles of the Adult Program. All eligible individuals, regardless of employment status, may receive some level of service at their local NCWorks Career Center.

Interested applicants should speak with a WIOA Case Manager located at the nearest Career Center.

Eligibility documentation collected from the participant, and any required assessments, including TABE testing, must be completed prior to determination of eligibility. An employment plan, an ongoing written strategy that identifies the individual's employment goals, followed by the appropriate combination of services necessary for achievement of the employment goal, will then be administered to the participant.