Triangle South Workforce Board
Career One Stop
Career One Stop is sponsored by the U. S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration.
America's Career InfoNet. Discover what industries are in demand, have the largest employment, are experiencing declining employment; pay the most, or what industry sector has the largest employment over a three-year period.
- The Tools and Technology Report provides a list of cutting-edge machines, equipment, tools, and software that workers may use in specific occupations. Tools and technology is a new occupational data feature developed by O*NET. Currently, reports are available for more than 750 occupations.
- Military to Civilian Occupation Translator helps service members match military skills and experience to civilian occupations.
- Create a customized Occupational Profile. Available data include wages, employment trends, knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs), education and training, and web resources. National, state, and local information is available, as well as trend and wage comparisons across occupations and geographical areas.
- Fastest-Growing Industries. Data on the industries that are projected to grow the fastest which includes past and projected industry employment levels and growth rates.
- Industries with the Largest Employment. View the industries with the largest employment nationwide which includes details about employment and links to more detailed industry information.
- Industries with Declining Employment. Access to a list of industries with the largest projected declines in employment nationwide that includes past and projected industry employment levels and growth rates.
- Total Employment by Industry Sector. View the number of employees in each sector for each state or nationwide. Compare figures for the three most recent years of quantified data.
- Highest-Paying Industries. Data on the highest-paying industries including details of average weekly wages and average annual wages.