Triangle South Workforce Board
NC Works Online
NCWorks Online is a one-stop online resource for job seekers and employers in North Carolina. Job seekers can search for jobs, create resumes, and find education and training. Employers can find candidates, post jobs, and search labor market information.
Features to help job seekers and students within the system include:
- Use of a professional format to create and send resumes and cover letters to employers
- Job and skill assessments to help set and determine education and training goals
- Information on local training providers including available programs and estimated costs
- Access to thousands of available job listings from several job search engines all in one place
- Use of the Virtual Recruiter, an automated job search feature that will search job postings automatically and notify you of any new job postings that match your interests
- Easy access to information about other local services 4for which you may be eligible
- Research on regional labor market information, such as average salaries and education requirements for specific occupations
- Use the email/message center to contact employers and your case manager
Employer users will find the following features helpful:
- Define skills and post job orders to find potential candidates
- Research labor market information on salaries and economic data
- Set up a Virtual Recruiter search agent to automatically find candidates within the system that match the job skills of the job order
- Communicate with job seekers, case managers, training providers, and others within the system email and message center.
In summary, the user-friendly system will assist you with your job search and workforce service needs.